We offer a range of travel vaccinations at our practice. Not only do we have a travel clinic, offering non-routine vaccines to those travelling to far away countries, but we also offer routine vaccines for common illnesses, such as the flu.
Our travel clinic
We provide a full range of travel vaccinations and medication (such as anti-malarial) for a wide number of destinations including Thailand, India and Africa.
A specialist nurse will advise on the latest healthcare information for your trip, whether it be for a well-earned holiday, business travel or religious undertakings like Hajj and Umrah.
Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your travel plans, as you may require several vaccinations, some of which might be part of a course.
No fee is charged for a travel consultation if you have a vaccination, otherwise a small fee of £20 will be payable.
Our travel vaccinations include:
- Hepatitis A – £49 (a booster advised in 6-12 months)
- Hepatitis A and typhoid – £75 (Hep A booster needed)
- Hepatitis A and B – £ 65 (a course of three advised)
- Yellow fever – £58
- Tetanus/diphtheria/polio (Tdp) – £30
- Diphtheria/polio/tetanus/whooping cough (Boostrix) – £85
- Malaria tablets – POA
- Hepatitis B – £40 (a course of three advised)
- Japanese encephalitis – £89 (a course of two advised)
- Meningitis ACWY – £70
- Rabies – £55 (a course of three advised)
- Tick-borne encephalitis – £65 (a course of three advised, the third injection can be given 5-12 months after travel to protect you for longer)
- Typhoid – £28
- Cholera – £60 (two doses required)
We also offer a range of routine vaccinations and immunisations to help protect against illnesses such as measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) as well as chickenpox.
Our practice also provides vaccinations against common diseases and bacterial infections. If you’re looking for protection against seasonal flu or shingles, these too can be offered.