When you’ve got a health issue on your mind, all you want to do is resolve the problem, quickly. This often requires diagnostic tests like blood and urine analysis.
Unfortunately, waiting times for these procedures can be long and just add to your worry and anxiety.
We offer a range of specific pathology tests at our city centre location, that can take place quickly with results and reports returned promptly.
There is no need to get a referral from your NHS GP and you will be seen by an approved specialist.
We work with pathology services (laboratory tests) to find out if you have conditions like diabetes or an overactive/underactive thyroid.
For your peace of mind, we’ll get your results back to you as soon as possible.
Our range of pathology tests include:
Screening bloods and urine
- Biochemistry profile (liver function, kidney function, thyroid function) – £40
- Liver function – £28
- Kidney function – £25
- Thyroid function – £32
- Haematology profile (full blood count, lipids (cholesterol) levels – £52
- Full blood count – £24
- Lipid profile (cholesterol) – £28
- Glucose (testing for diabetes) – £38
- Urine culture (urinary tract infection) – £30
- Ferritin (iron) – £24
- Vitamin D – £50
- HIV – £30
- Hep B – £52
- Hep A – £48
- Hep C – £35
- MMR – £50
- TB T-spot -£105
Travel health screening
- Malarial parasites – £30
- Filariasis – £62
- Bilharzia – (urine test) – £62
- Ova, cysts and parasites (stool test) – £35
- Zika antibodies – £145
Hormones and tumour markers
- FSH (follicle stimulating hormones) – £28
- Oestradiol – £28
- Progesterone – £28
- Prolactin – £28
- Testosterone – £32
- PSA (Prostatic specific antigen) – £35
- CA125 (ovarian cancer) – £42
Our partnerships with other companies enable us to offer imaging tests including X-rays, CT scans, MRI and Ultrasound, although these will not take place in our Practice.