Many companies employ staff who travel abroad on business. We offer a range of travel vaccinations at our practice as well as offering routine vaccines for common illnesses, such as the flu. Visa medicals are also available.
Our travel clinic
We provide a full range of travel vaccinations and medication (such as anti-malarial) for a wide number of destinations including Thailand, India and Africa.
A specialist nurse will advise on the latest healthcare information for a business trip overseas.
It is important that travel plans are discussed early with us, as individuals may require several vaccinations, some of which might be part of a course.
Our travel vaccinations include:
- Hepatitis A – £49 (a booster advised in 6-12 months)
- Hepatitis A and typhoid – £75 (Hep A booster required)
- Hepatitis A and B – £ 65 (a course of three advised)
- Yellow fever – £58
- Tetanus/diphtheria/polio (Tdp) – £30
- Diphtheria/polio/tetanus/whooping cough (Boostrix) – £85
- Hepatitis B – £40 (a course of three advised)
- Japanese encephalitis – £89 (a course of two advised)
- Meningitis ACWY – £70
- Rabies – £55 (a course of three advised)
- Tick-borne encephalitis – £65 (a course of three advised, the third injection can be given 5-12 months after travel to protect you for longer)
- Typhoid – £28
- Cholera – £60 (two doses required)
We also offer a range of routine vaccinations and immunisations to help protect individuals against illnesses such as measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) as well as chicken pox.
We also provides vaccinations against common diseases and bacterial infections. If you’re looking to protect your employees against seasonal flu or shingles, these too can be offered.
- MMR Vaccine – £20 (two doses required)
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine – £17
- Chickenpox vaccine – £70 (two doses required)